|1||Jobs Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|5||Last date to Apply||Not Specified*|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Website|
DON'T MISS TO READ OTHER JOBS
- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention.
- Attending to guests upon entrance.
- Presenting the restaurant menus and helping the guests select food and beverages.
- Taking and serving orders and answering questions or making recommendations for other products.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all our foods and beverages, outlets, services and hours of operation.
- Collaborating with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
- Constantly checking guests for their needs.
- Training new and existing staff.
- Providing fast and exceptional services to our guests.
- Dealing with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
- Issuing bills and accepting payment from our guests.
- Completing side-works during and at the end of each shift.
- Proven restaurant serving experience.
- Customer-oriented approach and patience.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Hands on experience in cashier duties.
- Excellent people skills.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Politeness and attention to cleanliness, health and safety.
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus.
- Able to speak, read, understand and write in English language.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work flexible schedules.
- 2+ years of working experience in the same or similar position is required.
- Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Support Services
- Employment Type: Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: Unspecified*
- Job Ref.: JB3771499
- Career Level: Entry Level
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
waiter Waitress Service Servers Customer Focus