|5||Last date to Apply||9/3/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Cabinet Division invites applications from suitable citizens of Pakistan having following qualifications and experience for an appointment (on open merit basis) to the post of Member (Technical) in Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
- The applicants shall be citizens of Pakistan.
- The appointment of Member shall be for a term of four years and the incumbent shall be eligible for re-appointment for a similar term or terms subject to the condition that a member shall cease to hold office on attaining the age of sixty-five years.
- The person appointed as Member shall be paid the salary and be entitled to the privileges of an officer in MP-II scale (Rs. 181,500-27, 225-290, 400).
- The selected candidate will have to resign from his/her previous job and sever all connections/lien with his/her parent job/organization before joining under this new contract in MP scale.
- The selected candidate shall not have any direct or indirect financial interest in or have the business connection with any person, any establishment or firm which renders telecommunication services in Pakistan or abroad or supplies telecommunication equipment to any telecommunication sector in Pakistan or abroad.
- Interested persons should submit the application along with CN, a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs by registered post to the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The candidates shall not be entitled to any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.