|1||Jobs Location||Quetta (Baluchistan)|
|5||The Last date to Apply||30-04-2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||The Dawn News|
The University of Balochistan seeks the services of Strong & Dynamic candidates possessing the requirement for the positions of Professor (BPS-21 & TTS) and Associate Professor (BPS-20 &TTS) in the following disciplines to impart quality education to the students and enhance the research culture in the University and Province.
- Details/requirements regarding the vacancies and Application Form can be downloaded from the website of the University of Balochistan, i.e. www.uob.edu.pk.
- Complete application along with required documents can be submitted in the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment). The last date for submission of application form is 30th April 2018.
- Candidates all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- The application processing fee Rs. 3,000/= (NON-REFUNDABLE) in shape of Bank Demand Draft in favor of the Treasurer, University of Balochistan must be deposited for each application form or can be deposited in the challan form of University of Balochistan in the HBL Bank University Branch.
- Candidates outside Pakistan may apply on plain paper giving full bio-data and curriculum vitae and in case of successful shortlisted candidate has to deposit Rs. 3,000/- as application fee.
- The candidates are required to submit their application forms, along with Five Copies of curriculum vitae, attested recent photographs, Copies of CNIC, all the educational degrees and other testimonials in dossier shape.
- Experience Certificate as per CV must be attached with the application form.
- Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel along with NOC issued by their parent departments by due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date, not fulfilling the minimum criteria or without processing fee would not be entertained in any case.
- Test and interview will be held at the University of Balochistan Quetta. No TA/ D.A is admissible.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidates.
- The Competent Authority of the University reserves the right of canceling any or all of the above positions without any reasons.
- Applications may be delivered personally or by post to the Assistant Registrar (Establishment Section) within due date.
- For more information, the Assistant Registrar (Establishment Section) of the University can be contacted during office hours. Phone No. 081-9211268
- Errors and Omissions are liable to be rectified by the institution
- For information visit our website: www.uob.edu.pk
ALL THE LEGAL INFORMATION ARE LABELED IN THE ABOVE FIGURE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
DON'T MISS TO READ OTHER JOBS: