|1||Jobs Location||Sindh (Province)|
|5||Last date to Apply||24-02-2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||The Dawn News|
DON'T MISS TO READ OTHER JOBS
Sindh Health Care Commission (SHCC) has been established by Govt. of Sindh under Sindh Health Care Commission Act 2013 to improve the quality of healthcare services and ban quackery in the Province of Sindh in all its forms and manifestations’ is looking for suitable candidate for the below mentioned posts with stated qualifications and experience.
Please send your Application Form (mandatory as available on SHCC website), duly filled, along with attested copies of CNIC and supporting documents to Post Box No. 50, General Post Office, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi. The applications must reach within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Applicant must have a domicile of Sindh Province.
- Those applying for more than one positions, separate application forms on SHCC format should be submitted in the same envelope clearly mentioning name of the “post/s applied” on the right corner of envelope.
- Age limit to be calculated till 30th June. 2017.
- SHCC reserves the right to reject any application without stating any reason.
- Applicants will be subjected to test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in testiinterview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- SHCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive salary will be offered.
- All Government employees may apply through proper channel.
- SHCC reserves the right to post any employee within Sindh Province.
- Application Form, Job Description, and Terms & Conditions of Service in SHCC can be downloaded from SHCC website. www.shcc.org.pk.