|4||Published Date||02 June 2018|
|5||Last Date to Apply||28 July 2018|
Senior Engineer Required in UAE – Latest Jobs in UAE 03 June 2018
Applications are invited for a renowned company in UAE, a concerned candidate can apply through the online website only. Details and link are shared at the bottom of this post. You can directly access by clicking on “Apply Here” button.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Agency: Traffic and Roads Agency
- Department: Roads
- Section: Planning&Design
- Career Level: Mid Career/ Specialist
- Years of Experience :Min: 3 Max: 7
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Participate in the preparation and review of Terms of References TOR and Consultancy services Agreement Documents.
- Review the geometric design of the Roads and highway project.
- Coordination between the different departments and sections in RTA.
- Perform all the tasks stated in the project management RTA policy.
- Participate in coordination with any related stockholder of the project (Ex. Ministry of Public Works – Dubai Municipality – developers – landowners…Etc.)
- Participate in RTA committees.
- Prepare and write correspondence and technical reports.
- Prepare the technical reports and presentations as per the instructions of higher management.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- General knowledge of the requirements of contracts and preferably (FIDIC)
- Familiarity with the basics of schedules and costs of the project (certificate of specialist preferably in Project Management)
- Mastery of engineering design for roads and good knowledge of global and local specifications (AASHTO & Dubai Design Manual)
- Mastery of some design and writing software, and project management software (Ex. Autocad, Microstation, Geopak,).
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring an ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.