|5||Last Date to Apply||30-10-17|
Applications for appointments on adhoc basis against the following vacant posts in Mayo Hospital, Lahore are invited. The candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualification/ criteria as shown against each category of post should apply along with two sets of attested Photocopies of their testimonials (from Metric certificate to onward along with Domicile and N1C) which should reach in this office upto 30-10-2017.
The recruitment/ selection shall be made purely on adhoc basis. Only recognized qualification in accordance with regulations of Pakistan Medical & Dental council equivalence , if any, approved by PM&DC shall also be consider. Only those candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. The criteria for recritment will be followed issued by the Punjab Public Service Commission vide Letter No. PPSC-RF-2016/353-RF, Dated 27-12-2016. Consequently same has been approved by the Government of the Punjab, Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department vide No. PA.DS(Admn)Misc.2016 (recruitment criteria) dated 27-12-2016.
The candidates are required to bring their original credential, documents them at the time of interview. An application form can be obtained from Gazetted section, mayo hospital Lahore. Incomplete application form and without required documents will bot be considered.
1. The number of posts mentioned against each category can be increased/ decreased at the time of interview according to the availability of posts.
2. Interview call will be issued to the eligible candidates later on.
3. Interview call will be issued to only those candidates whose Postgraduate Degree is included in the PMDC Certificate and is valid at the time of interview.
4. Interview calls for Medical Officer/ Woman Medical Officers will be issued to only those candidates whose degree is registered with PMDC and PMDC Certificate is valid at the time of interview.
5. Those candidates who are already in government service must attach NOC from the competent authority otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
DR. TAHIR KHALIL MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT MAYO HOSPITAL, LAHORE