|5||Last date to Apply||30-Nov-17|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Website|
These positions are offered on contract basis, likely to become regular positions subjected to terms and conditions determined by the Employer BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
Basic Requirement :
- Age Limit for males (21-25) years and for females (21-28) years on the last date of advertisement.
- Domicile : PUNJAB
- BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education.
- Typing speed 30 wpm.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- English & Urdu Communication skills (Writing & Speaking).
- Experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Center would be advantageous.
General Terms & Condition :
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts@ 15% for women, 5%for minority and 3%for disabled persons.
- The selected candidates will have to furnish Surety Bond to serve in the authority for two years after completion of training.
- PSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women, minorities and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Authority has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process at any stage.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- HEC verified Degree/Transcript will be required at the time of Interview.
- All qualifications must be from a Government /HEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government/ REC.
- PSCA provides Pick and Drop facility at selected points.
- Result a waiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Subsequent tests and interviews may be conducted by the Authority. • The selected officers will be responsible to comply with PSCA laws & Regulations and Punjab Emergency Service Act 2006.
- Download the application form and the deposit slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. Pay the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in any bank of the country wide online branches of ABL, Meezan bank,FIBI. or MCB, and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to: NTS Head Quarter Islamabad, Plot # 96, street 1$ 4, H-8/1, Islamabad within 20 days after publication of advertisement.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Punjab Safe Cities Authority https://www.psca.gop.pk and on Facebook page of “Punjab Safe Cities Authority (/punjab safecities)”.
Brief Job Description :
- To receive and process requests/calls for Police and emergency response via electronic means of communication.
- To coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/applications and audio video communications.
- Act as bridge between the Police and the Public and interact in emergency and crises situations.
- Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre.
To Download Advertisement :Click Here
For Online Registration:Click Here