|5||Last date to Apply||16/4/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Pakistani National) for the following vacant positions:-
- Selected candidates shall be placed initially on a contract of two years, which can be extended or regularized based on the performance.
- The recruitment shall be made strictly on merit, in accordance with the applicable provincial / Regional Quota (applicants from Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir and FATA are encouraged to apply).
- General Age Relaxation in upper limit will be done as per Government Rules.
- All Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- The applications should reach to PTS within (15) fifteen days after the publication of advertisement. After the expiry date, no application will be entertained and shortlisted candidates will only be called for test/interview.
- In Case, the applicant wishes to apply for more than one post. He/She must submit separate application Form for each post.
- No TA/DA and any other expenditure shall be admissible for test/interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should download Application Forms and the Bank Challans from Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) website (www.pts.org.pk) and PASSCO website (www.passco.gov.pk).
- Test fee of Rs. 91/- (Ninety One only) shall be paid in any branch of United Bank Limited or Habib Bank Limited on prescribed Bank Challan.
- The candidate shall submit the duly filled application form along with Test Fee Challan Form. Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly addressed to PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) Head Quarter, 3`d Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad through courier or registered post.
- Test Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-transferable.
- Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined on the basis of applicants qualification, and Written Test conducted by PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) and interview by the PASSCO.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying Incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who fulfill the laid down criteria are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in PTS test will be deemed eligible for further consideration in the recruitment process.
- Degrees issued by HEC recognized Universities and Technical Diploma / Certificates issued by recognized Institutes by Board of Technical Education will only be entertained.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any district/ region of Pakistan.