|5||Last date to Apply||3/4/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel for the following positions on contract basis extendable on account of satisfactory performance:
Click on the pic to see the clear image.
Applicants must be citizen of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). This advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk)
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- For the posts of Junior Engineer (Power) of GM (Hyde!) Operations, the candidature of the post applied for will only be considered as per registration with Pakistan Engineering Council i.e. Electrical Engineers registration with PEC as ELECT, for Mechanical MECH and for Electronics ELECTRO. Candidate other than the aforementioned PEC registration numbers (i.e. ELECT, MECH, ELECTRO) will not be eligible for interview with WAPDA (even if cleared by PTS) and selection thereof.
- No WAPDA School exists at Lahore. All posts of teaching staff are in schools at WAPDA Projects.
- Health Professional Allowance will be admissible for Medical related posts.
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
- Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the posts available on PTS website will only be considered for short listing.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test by PTS and Interview by WAPDA.
- Minimum age limit for all posts except for the posts of BPS-17, BPS-18 and Driver/LTV/HIV etc is 18 years. No Candidates with less than 21 years of age for the post of BPS-17 and that of Driver with less than 25-years of age will be eligible.
- Educational Degree must be from HEC recognized Universities.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled casts, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas. 03 Years age relaxation shall also be admissible to the candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan for the posts in BPS-15 and below. 05 years of age relaxation will be applicable to the Children of WAPDA employees (died during service and), applying against WAPDA Employee Children Quota posts.
- Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous Govt/WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10-years age relaxation, up to the age of 55-years.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. Advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he fails to produce NOC.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates may contact PTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, result etc.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews/further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature for the further recruitment process.
- The applications submitted by the candidates to PTS will be at the risk and cost of the applicant Any information found bogus at any stage, during induction or later in service, will result in termination thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- The last date for submission of applications is 3rd April 2018.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms shall be downloaded from Pakistan Testing Service (PIS) website i.e www.pts.orgiptc.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record and shortlisting will be made by PTS and test (to be conducted by Pakistan Testing Service) and later interview by the WAPDA Selection Boards.
- Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs.170/- in favour of Pakistan Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to PIS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form PTS HEAD OFFICE, 3rd FLOOR, ADEEL PLAZA, BLUE AREA, ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN on or before the last date of receipt of application. (UAN +92-51-2608090-92).
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed Bank Challan (Attached with Application Form downloaded from EIS website i.e. www.pts.ore.pk. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centers, timings, and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by PTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from PTS website.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.