|5||Last date to Apply||26/10/2017|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Applications are invited for the posts as per detailed given below in Pakistan Meteorological Department to fill the vacant posts across the country on Regional / Provincial / Local Quota basis:-
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Candidates shall present his / her original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
How to Apply;
- For the Post of BPS 05 and Below Download Application form free of cost from www.ots.org.pk and send to Admin Officer (Establishment), Pakistan Meteorological Department, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
- For the posts in BPS-07 & above please download the Application form and deposit slip from Open Testing Service (OTS) Website (www.ots.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee @ Rs.100/- in prescribed banks / branches as mentioned on OTS website. Send application forms to: Manager Operation (PMD) Open Testing Service Pakistan Office No.1, Central Avenue, Phase-6 Bahria Town, Islamabad. (Ph-051-2375081, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be admitted for written test provisionally at their own risk pending detailed scrutiny of interview stage. However, the candidature can be rejected at any stage in case a candidate did not fulfill the advertised conditions.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.