|5||Last date to Apply||With in 15 days|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||The dawn News|
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of District Peshawar for the vacant post of Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS -14) and Junior Clerk (BPS-11) as per details given below:-
TERMS & CONDITION :
- Applicant forms and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk, which must be read carefully before applying for the aforesaid posts.
- NTS will charge Rs. 450/- per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee slip in any Online Branch of HBL, ABL, MCB and Meezan Bank.
- Form should be filled in carefully by the candidates as the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
- Not fulfilling any of the statements written in the application form, any deficient or mis-information will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process.
- Fee deposited (NTS Slip) and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
- Age relaxation will be given as per age relaxation policy issued by the Provincial Government Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, increase/ decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning valid reasons.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interviews.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for test/ interview.
- The in service candidates of Government/ Semi Government Departments/ Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.