|5||Last date to Apply||02-03-2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||The Jang News|
DON'T MISS TO READ OTHER JOBS
NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights, and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 Wand 220 KV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/ Network. Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan) to fill the following positions in NTDC on one-year contract basis (extendable / to be regularized on satisfactory performance as per NTDCL.
Terms & Condition:_
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement. The application farm must be clearly filled as the candidate themselves will be responsible for the consequences of any incorrect information or lion-provision of relevant data.
- Candidates applying for the post of Accounts Assistant (BPS-15) Ft Audit Assistant IBPS – 15) will only apply through online application form available on NTS website till 2. March. 2018.
- Candidates applying against the posts at Sr No. 03, 04, 05 & 06 on an appropriate application form available on NTS website will be considered for shortlisting. They are also advised to fill out the form clearly/ legibly. Photocopies of educational experience certificate (s) are not required at this stage.
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty only) on the prescribed slip Ito be downloaded with the NTS form] in the online branches of designated banks.
- Different quotas such as Employees’ Children, Minorities, Disabled etc will be observed as per policy.
- Candidates who wish to apply against NTDC employee’s children 0 are allowed up to ten (I 0) years relaxation in the prescribed age limit.
No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates applying against Disabled Quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for the Disabled persons from City/ District/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.