|5||Last Date to Apply||27-11-17|
[toggle title=”Dont Miss These Jobs” state=”open”]The Punjab Provincial CO-Operative Bank Career | Job opportunities in Karachi | Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of science & Technology[/toggle]
Applications are invited from individual having local/domicile of Balochistan Province for appointment on following temporary posts which are likely to continue in the national accountability Bureau Balochistan.
Dirver (BPS-4) -01-
- Middle pass with valid driving license of LTV (Public Service) / HIV
- Experience in local area driving is preferable Balochistan
- Age should be 18 to 33
Naib Qasid (BPS-1) -02-
- Middle pass
- Quetta District
- Age should be 18 to 33
1. Qualification, Experience & Age will be calculated as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
2. Candidates having middle pass qualification are required to produce school leaving certificate duly countersigned by District Education Officer (DEO) of concerned district.
3. Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for test & interview.
4. Government Servants/Autonomous / Semi Autonomous /Corporation employees should apply through their departments.
5. No relaxation in maximum age as mentioned above will be given, however under mentioned categories will be admissible for age relaxation:-i. 15 years (or) the number of years served in the Armed forces of Pakistan whichever is less is admissible to the released or retired personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan. ii. 10 years age relaxation is admissible to Govt. Servants who have completed 2 years of continuous Govt service on the closing date.
6. The above posts will be governed by Terms & Conditions of Services of NAB Employees framed from time to time.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any test/interview.
8. Number of advertised posts may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
9. The candidate will be disqualified if undue pressure is exercised and on providing false/ incorrect information.
10. Final selection will be subject to Security Clearance and Medical Examination/Fitness.
11. NAB reserves the right to fill in, reduce, postpone or cancel recruitment on any or all advertised posts at any stage/time without assigning any reason.
12. Dual Nationality Holders are not eligible to apply.
13. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
14. Date & time for test/interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be placed at NAB (B) gate.
15. Application as per format available on NAB website (www.nab.gov.pk) must reach the undersigned up to 27th November 2017 before closing of office hours.