|5||Last date to Apply||6/07/18|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Applications and nominations for the position of the Vice Chancellor, Mirpur University of Science & Technology (MUST), Azad Kashmir are invited from eminent academicians/scholars of international repute having, inter alias the following attributes:
Terms & Conditions:-
Tenure: The Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed for a renewable tenure of five years by the Chancellor
Pay: Pay, Perks & Privileges as per HEC rules.
- The applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- List of HEC recognized research publications.
- Details of certified administrative experience.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, highlighting eligibility for the advertised position.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Appropriately experienced candidates capable of taking up the challenge of the position may apply by sending a letter of intent, curriculum vitae on the prescribed format available at the link http://www hec.gov.pk/english/HECannouncements/ PagesNacancy-MUST.asz and names and contact details of three referees.
- The letter should explain, in less than 1000 words, their vision of the strengths and possibilities of development and sustenance of institution’s programmes.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications:-
The applications of the candidates complete in all respect should reach the office of the Secretary Presidential Affairs/Secretary Search Committee, President’s Block, Kashmir House, F-5/2, Islamabad latest by July 06, 2018 before the close of office hours.
Candidates short-listed by the Search Committee shall be called for interview.