|5||Last Date to Apply||01-02-2018|
MALTA public transport company requires services of Bus Driver (age must be between 25-40 years) for Republic of MALTA (300 fresh vacancies for first batach). Download Challan by clicking on stated below button. Candidate must have HTV driving license, valid passport and must also be capable to communicate in English.
Deposit amount can be submitted in any branch of HBL and UBL.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/ interview. PTS will upload list of selected candidates.
- Qualification & Requirements:a) Category D, Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) License.
- 3 Years working experience as an urban bus driver.
- Test will be taken in Pakistan as well as in Malta.c) Reference Letter from previous employer specifying the dates of employment as an urban bus driver and applicant must provide a proper & valid email address in the application form.d) Over 24 years of age.e) Educational Qualification to ISCED Level 2 (Lower Secondary – Matric).f) Basic knowledge of English (spoken and written – test will be taken).g) Medically fit (medical examination will be done in Pakistan and in Malta).h)
- All the original documents of the applicant along with the certificate of clean criminal record & other credentials duly translated in English are mandatory along with the application form.
- Pay / Allowances and Other Conditions:a. Pay: Minimum Basic Salary – Gross rate € 6.31 per hour
- Duration of Contract: Indefinite (subject to issuance of the work permit).c. Duty Hours: 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.d. Accommodation (shared): Will be provided by the Company.
- A per month rent of Euro 200 will be deducted from the candidate’s salary).e. Health Insurance: To be provided by Malta Public Transport.f. Annual Leave: As per Collective Agreement and Malta Law.g. Overtime Work, if any: As per Collective Agreement and Malta Law.h. Working Permit: Paperwork to be handled by Malta Public Transport.i.
- All the other terms and conditions as per Collective Agreement and Malta Law.4) Fee & Processing Charges
- Once selected for onward processing the applicant shall pay € 4500.- on the following accounts.
- Verification for the Driving License.b. Verification of the Experience certificate,c. Security cleared from local police,d. Medical checkup from a reputable agency for foreign travel to EU countries,e. English refresher course for 15 days to the applicants weak in spoken English,f. Driving test of all drivers on the Public Transport size bus,g. Travel cost from Pakistan to Malta via Dubai.h. Cost of stay at Dubai for obtaining visa for Malta,i. Visa fee charged by the Maltese Consulate in Dubai,j. Other unforeseen expenses during the travel to Malta