|5||Last date to Apply||30/11/2017|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
[toggle title=”Also Read About” state=”open”]Sindh police Jobs Office of the commissioner of Peshawar Ministry of postal services Pakistan post office department Bakhtawar cadet college for girls Jobs[/toggle]
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on regular basis in Khyber Patkhunkhwa Ehtesab Commission, against the following posts.
- Applications for the posts mentioned above at S.No.1 to 5 shall be submitted using online application Form “A” on KPEC website (http//:www.ehtesabcommissionkp.gov.pk). Applicants must submit the printed and signed application form to the undersigned alongwith the required documents. Form “A” can also be download from KPEC website.
- Applicants for posts mentioned at S.No.6 to 9 are required to submit application on Form “B” available on KPEC website.
- Eligible candidates should send their applications and CV alongwith the following documents:
a) For S.No.1 to 5: Verified and attested copies of all the relevant Degrees, Certificates and Transcripts (Education/ Qualification must be from HEC recognized University/ Education Board/ Institute). Complete list of required documents is given at the end of application form as well. For S.No.6 to 9: Duly attested copies of proof of literacy (educational/ school leaving certificates).
b) Duly attested copies of experience certificates.
c) Attested copy of CHIC
d) Attested copy of Domicile (only bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply).
e) Two (02) Passport size Photographs (attested)
4. Candidates are required to make correct entries in the application. Provision of false/incomplete information may lead to cancellation of their candidature at any stage.
5. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information will be summarily rejected.
6. Separate application must be submitted for each post applied for, subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Applications submitted by post will be entertained only.
7. Degrees/ Diplomas/ Experience Certificates/ Testimonials of unrecognized Institutions will not be accepted. The candidates shall produce original degrees/ certificates before their selection. Detail Marks Certificates for all the examinations shall necessarily be required.
8. Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
9. Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement. Commission may relax the upper age limit as per Government Rules.
10. Candidates already working in the Govemment/ Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must provide NOC/ Departmental Permission Certificates with the application.
11. KPEC reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
12. Candidates should keep visiting KPEC website from time to time for recruitment related information.
13. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
14. Candidates shall present original verified documents, alongwith a set of attested and verified copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview. Candidates with unverified documents will not be allowed to appear in interview.
Last date for submission of applications and supporting documents is Thursday 30th November, 2017. Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCE) INF (P) 6400 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ehtesab Commission House No. 21, Street 2, Sector G-2, Phase-II, Hayatabad, Peshawar. Ph#: 091-9219640-3