|5||Last date to Apply||26/03/18|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant posts where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:
Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk
within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Candidates will be required to upload Detailed CV with recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all
Educational Documents i.e. Degrees / Certificates, Transcript / Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) and other Certificate(s) (if any) while applying for the job.
All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference:
- Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting an incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Interviews will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta (or any other city) for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for test/interview.
- The appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA.
- Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies/corporations will be required to submit NOC from the current employer before the interview.
- Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect/fake/bogus at any stage, the services of the selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he/she will not be eligible for any job in future in CAA.