|1||Jobs Location||Multiple cities|
|4||Published Date||04 June 2018|
|5||Last Date to Apply||15-June-2018|
Don't Miss To Read Other Jobs:
Jobs opportunity in Meezan Bank The Premier Islamic Bank 2018- jobs.3beasts.com
Meezan Bank Limited, Pakistan’s leading Islamic Commercial Bank, operating with a network of 600+ plus branches in over 150 cities across the country, is seeking applications for the position of Area N tanager from individuals meeting the following criteria:
- Area Manager will be responsible for identifying potential business opportunities in his/her jurisdiction.
- Periodic visit to all branches for the purpose of ensuring controls and engagement with staff and customers and to document the minutes of meetings with concerned Branch Manager and Regional Manager.
- Follow-up meetings with Branch N tanagers and Operation Managers to discuss, share the ideas and progress related to business development.
- Ensure timely rectification/compliance of audit and CAD observation and to monitor the audit ratings and take actions required to improve the rating.
- Ensure timely submission of mportcklata required by Group/Refgonal Office, Head Office and regulatory authorities.
- Intimate targets allocated to branches, monitor the performance and maintain updated MIS indicating periodic targets variance.
- Keep Higher Management informed of prevailing situations and adverse/abrupt changes in operating conditions either internal/external.
- Ensure proper placement & rotation of staff following iiI, directives of Head Office and State Bank of Pakistan.
- Ensure staffs are professionally equipped, motivated & well-versed with Islamic Finance knowledge as well as Meezan Bank’s products,
• Monitor overdue Financing/Classified/Litigation cases (if any) in the Area branches and take remedial actions in coordination with Legal & other relevant departments.
• Modify, review and strengthen assets & liabilities portfolio to achieve growth and closely monitor performance of amounts 4 ensure that the branch achieves optimized results.
• Monitor expenses within budgeted. targets, their approvals and rationale.
• Monitor and supervise the core segment of business and operations of the assigned area. • Ensure the credit proposals received from the branches are in line with SBP Prudential Regulations, Bank’s credit policy and obtain approval from relevant authorities.
• Achievement of month on month business budget.
• Follow-up with the authorities for timely expedition of approvals, pursuing the branch to strictly comply with the approval terms and conditions of credit proposals.
• Ensure that the accounts are renewed / reviewed before the expiry and securities are in line with the approved credit proposals along with Post Nlortgage Legal Opinions and market check of the clients/borrowers.