|5||Last Date to Apply||07-11-17|
JOB OPPORTUNITY Advertisement No. 05/2017 Applications (on prescribed form available from Establishment/ Administration Office of FJMU) are invited from the suitable candidates possessing domicile of Punjab to fill in following posts in Fatima Jinnah Medical University (FJMU), Lahore, along with CV, two photographs, one separate set of attested photocopies of all educational certificates including result cards (valid CNIC, Domicile certificate and two self addressed envelopes with each envelop of Rs. 60/- postal stamps) under the following
Terms and Conditions:
1. Recruitment (non-transferable) will be on contract basis for three years as per policy of the Government and other directives issued from time to time.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
3. Short-listed candidates will be issued call letters.
4. No application without proper form or after due date will be entertained.
5. Age, qualification and experience as per government rules/ policy.
6. On Board, 5 Years Age Relaxation in upper age limit to men and 8 years for women will be available as per government policy.
7. Quotas will be observed as per government rules/ policy.
8. Number of posts may be increased/ decreased according to requirement.
9. Last date to received the applications on proper form in 07-11-2017 by 2:00 pm (incomplete applications will not be acceptable)
10. Employees of government and semi-government institutions may send their applications through their respective Institutions.
11. The eligible and short-listed candidates must bring original documents (Certificates, Domicile, Computerized National Identity Card, etc.) on the dates of interview.
12. Reserved for fixed quotas, i.e.
a) 3% quota for disable persons
b) 15% quota for women
c) 5% quota for minorities.
d) Shemales also can apply, if eligible.
e) 20% quota of posts in the cadre of Driver, Naib-Qasid, Mali and Chowkidar reserved for the children of serving/ retired government employees in BS-1 to BS-11 of FJMU, Lahore.