|5||Last date to Apply||16/4/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Our client, the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan in terms of turnover, seeks to hire talented professionals who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization.
- Minimum 16 years’ education in Chemistry (Physical, Organic, Inorganic, Analytical, Applied & Industrial). Degree type: BS (i.e. 4-years of year Bachelor s Degree) and/or MSc/MS, duly recognized by HEC
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture and expertise.
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education i.e. 4-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Foreign degree holders need to furnish equivalency certificate from NEC prior to selection.
- Maximum 26 years of age on the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Only top scorers shall be called for the interview. Our client reserves the right to set the test cutoff based on the number of trainee requirements and test result.
- Use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Final selection will be subject to clearing the test, assessment and panel interview, degree verification and medical clearance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The positions offer excellent salary and benefits package. If you have the required educational qualification and expertise to take up the challenging roles, please apply latest by 16 April 2018.
- Email your CV in MS Word Format to the address given beside the position.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted