|5||Last date to Apply||11/3/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Applications are invited for appointment on “Contract Basis” for the following purely temporary posts in the project titled “IT Enablement of Animal Quarantine Department and Online Linkage Support with WeBOC System of Pakistan Customs” under execution by Animal Quarantine Department, Ministry of National Food Security & Research, Government of Pakistan.
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals fulfilling the above criteria can apply confidently on (Application form and the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Form) available on the website of Pakistan Testing Service (www.pts.org.pk).
- Please download the Application form and Deposit Slip, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the countrywide online branches of “UM_ & HBL” within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- “Without attached Deposit Slip (in original), applications will not be entertained”.
- Deposited amount is Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable.
- Please Indicate the Job Title in the Right-Hand Corner of the Envelope.
- The period of the contract would be initially for one year, extendable till completion of the project on the basis of yearly performance evaluation.
- Applicant already in Government service should apply through proper channel and produced NOC at the time of interview.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete without the paid copy of deposit slip and submitted late or by hand will not be entertained.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to an upper age limit relaxation of five (05) years in the maximum age limit given above as per Establishment Division’s SRO 486 (1)/99 dated 18-05-1999 and F.9/2/91-R-5 dated 28-11-2000. The relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation in age limit. If admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
Applications for the post of Naib Qasid (BS-01) must reach the Project Director, “IT Enablement of Animal Quarantine Department and Online Linkage Support with WeBOC System of Pakistan Customs”, 69/4, 5-D, Nursery Market, PECHS Block-6 Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi Ph: 021-34552679 within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on “above mentioned format of Application Form” through Courier/ U MS / Registered Post. For Further Information and Contact: Ph: +92-51-2806090-91-92 Pakistan Testing Service, Adeel Plaza, 3t Floor, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Web: www.pts.org.pk, Email: infoPpts.org.pk 051-111-111-787.