|4||Published Date||02 June 2018|
|5||Last Date to Apply||28 July 2018|
Applications are invited for a renowned company in UAE, a concerned candidate can apply through the online website only. Details and link are shared at the bottom of this post. You can directly access by clicking on “Apply Here” button.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Agency: Traffic and Roads Agency
- Department: Roads
- Section: Road Lighting & Traffic Signals
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience :Min: 0 Max: 2
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognized university.
- Review the design drawings and specifications, calculations and layouts submitted by the consultants related to roads lighting and traffic signals projects.
- Review the construction drawings, materials, calculations and layouts submitted by the consultants/contractors related to roads lighting and traffic signals projects.
- Follow up and coordinate the implementation of roads lighting internal projects or projects designed by consultants.
- Attend/Witness/Review factory acceptance tests for electrical systems and equipment.
- Implement the use of specialized test equipment and train others.
- Review the financial claims of the completed jobs and match them with the approved standards, specifications and assigned timeframe.
- Conduct technical field visits to check the quality of the work performed and the compliance of the contractors with the assigned timeframe.
- Follow up with the close out of construction projects, snags and repair damages as per contract terms and conditions.
- Evaluate the prequalification and staff selection of specialized consultants and contractors.
- Ensure all records are logged and presented for clearance in accordance to the approved operational manual procedures pertinent to the section.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Proven experience of traffic & road engineering.
- Knowledge of road and traffic engineering applications, principles, practices, and techniques.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.