|5||Last date to Apply||26/03/18|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Applications are invited for recruitment in the ANF from the Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the criteria as mentioned against each post. Details are as under:-
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The age would be calculated uptill closing date, application received after due date by Fax/Email or incomplete will NOT be entertained. The relaxation of upper age limit by a period of five years has already been included.
- Age limit will also be relaxed by three years in case of candidates belonging to the schedule castes. Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Sindh (Rural) and Balochistan.
- Age limit will also be relaxed by 15 years or the number of years, personnel has actually served, whichever is less, in the case of retired/released personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Maximum age relaxable by not more than ten years for Government servants who have on the closing date completed at least two years continuous Government service up to the age of 55 years, wherever applicable. Prescribed experience (with necessary valid documentary proof) will be counted after acquiring the requisite basic fitness.
- The Quota reserved for disabled will be adhered to as per Government Instruction on the subject.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications in prescribed format given at website of Universal Testing Services (UTS).
- If a candidate is interested in applying for more than one post, then separate application form should be submitted for each post.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents/false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- After selection only Medically FIT candidates will be issued appointment letter.
Method of applying
Application form and deposit slip can be downloaded from Universal Testing Services (UTS) website www.uts.com.pk Filled up application form along with the paid copy of deposit slip will be sent through courier to UTS Head office 278-A Nazim- ud-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad. For any further information, visit UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) or call 051-2112240
The last date for submission of forms is Monday (26-03-2018)