|2||Government / Private||Private|
|3||UTS/PTS/NTS /FPSC / PPSC /Website/ Others||Others|
|4||Published Date||29 Sep 2017|
|5||Last Date to Apply||With in 7 days|
A leading rural development organization working on economic empowerment and livelihood strengthening program in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, seeks to hire a Female Program Officer Monitoring & Evaluation at its Peshawar Office under its project.
The potential candidates are expected to deliver the following.
- Monitoring of programmatic interventions at district level
- Share/ verify the information regarding all the program activities.
- Planning of activities, quarterly and yearly work plan and progress report.
- Incorporating qualitative/ quantitative aspects disaggregated by gender.
- Conducting/ preparation and documentation of village development /UC development plans
- Undertaking random field visits for monitoring field activities and for verification of progress reported
- Develop and overall M & E Framework for the program interventions, provide support to District Teams in producing quality monitoring reports, present critical reviews and disseminate information to key stakeholders, ensure compliance of field interventions and develop capacities of M & E professional under the program.
- The candidate must be a Masters degree holder in Social Sciences preferably in Economics, from a recognized university with minimum 5 years related experience in M & E with good communication.