|5||Last Date To Apply/ Interview Date||20/11/2017|
|6||Newspaper/Website Name||The Dawn News|
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories of services:
- Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Applications will be processed in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test/ interview.
- The selected candidates will be offered 02 years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent).
- The applicants for the positions at Sr. (i) to (iv.) must be holder of current First Aid / valid well control certificates and a course in H2S Safety and must possess deep depth wells experience with sound health and physical fitness.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government rules (where. applicable).
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Post should be clearly mentioned on the envelop.
- Applications completed (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) in all aspects giving name, father’s name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification. PEC registration (in case of engineering), training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC, NOC from current employer and one, passport size photograph be sent latest by 20.11.2017 to the address given below.
CONTACT # :
Phone No: 051-920023544