|5||Last date to Apply||7/5/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals who intend to complete PhD from Pakistani Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognised universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs).The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2018-19 in all areas of studies/disciplines under the project entitled “Indigenous PhD Fellowship for 5000 Scholars-Phase-II” in the following four categories:
- Discipline-wise and Federal Government Provincial Quota policy will be applicable for award of scholarship.
- Disability quota (2%) will be applicable on provision of disability certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- Merit list of scholarships will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants and in case of any error/omission, the offer stands cancelled.
- Students entitled for scholarships are required to enrol in those departments of universities/DAls who are approved and meeting indigenous and HEC Quality Assurance Criteria to run MS/MPhil/PhD programme available at HEC website. However, National Scholarship Management Committee, reserves the right to award scholarship in selected University/Institute/Departments in order to maintain Quality Standards.
- HEC reserves the right to select or reject applicants on the basis of selection criteria approved by National Scholarship Management Committee (NSMC).
- In case of any omission/misrepresentation, HEC will not be responsible and reserves the right to reject the applicants at any stage.
- It will be mandatory for selected candidates to complete PhD under the scholarship programme after fulfilling the entire requirements for award of MS/MPhil degrees before enrolment into PhD programme.
- Applicants are required to keep the record of original fee deposit slip. Hard copy will be required at later stage.
- For details, please visit: www.hec.gov.pk/site/indigenous