|5||Last Date to Apply||28-Oct-17|
Government General Hospital, Ghulam Muhammad Abad, Faisalabad invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment of different category posts mentioned below on Adhoc and Contract basis which has been mentioned with the name of post. Relevant qualifications, experience and other criteria of different posts has been mentioned against each.
The applications will be received within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The appointment of staff of BS-17 will be made on one year adhoc basis (extendable on good performance) as per The Punjab Civil servants (Appointment and Conditions of Services) Rules, 1974.
2. The appointment of staff from BS-1 to BS-16 will be made on contract basis for period of one year (extendable on good performance) as per Contract Policy 2004 with its up to date amendments.
3. As per Government policy, there will be relaxation of 5 years in general for all in upper age limit, in addition further 10 years upper age relaxation will be for disable persons and 3 years for woman and other age limit relaxation notified by the Government. The age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications.
4. The Government policy, relating to quotas for recruitment i.e 15% for women, 5% for minorities, 3% for disable and employee quota if applicable as mentioned in Government notification will be followed accordingly.
5. The applicants already in service should apply through heads of their respective Departments.
6. The applications should be addressed to the undersigned accompanied with attested copies of relevant educational documents/Detailed Marks Certificates, Diplomas, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates & other relevant documents with two passport size photographs etc which should reach this office within 15 days of publication of this advertisement during office hours.
7. Incomplete applications and applications reached after due date will not be entertained.
8. The candidates will bring original documents at the time of interview.
9. The number of posts can be increased or decreased and selection/recruitment committee of the department reserves the right to fill some or all posts or to cancel/postpone interview/recruitment at any stage.
10. The candidates should have the domicile of Punjab Province.
11. No TA/DA will be granted to the candidates for interviews.
12. The decision of selection/recruitment committee will be final, which cannot be challenged in any court of law/agency.
13. All the recruitment’s will be made as per Government Policy/rules & regulations.
14. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.