|5||Last date to Apply||15-Nov-17|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Website|
Application are invited from suitable candidates holding Pakistani Citizenship and having domicile of this relevant Zones for the vacant posts of Junior Clerks (BS-I I), Food grain Supervisors (BPS-07) and Cane Inspector BS-07) in Food Directorate Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per detail given below:-
TERMS & CONDITION:
- Application forms and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk which rust be read carefully before applying for the aforesaid posts.
- NTS will charge Ra.500/- per application from the candidates as Teat Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip if any Online Branch of HBL, ABL, MCB and Meezan Bank.
- Form should be filled in carefully by the candidates as the provided information will be considered as final for higher processing.
- Not fulfilling any of the statements written in the application form, any deficient or min-information will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process.
- Fee deposited (NTS Slip) and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be reached with the application format the time of submission.
- NTS Test will serve for short listing/screening purpose only. Post test process will be performed by the Food Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa itself in accordance with the prescribed procedure given in the ESTA-Code.
- After their appointment, the selected candidates could be posted anywhere in KPK.
- Age relaxation will be given as per age relaxation policy issued by the Provincial Government KPK.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning valid reasons.
- Only shop listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- 11 No TA/ DA shall be paid for test interview.
- The in service candidates of Government / Semi Government Departments / Organizations an required to apply through proper channel.
- The candidates shall have to apply for the post(s) within 15 days of the requisite publication.
For further information, stay connected with NTS Website or contact NTS Call Centre a1351-8444441
DIRECTOR FOOD KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, PESHAWAR
To Download Advertisement :Click Here
To Download Paper Composition :Click Here
To Download Application Form :Click Here