|5||Last Date to Apply||–|
- Location: Greater London, London (South), Bromley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary:£26,662 – £37,645
Do you wish to complete your first year of teaching amongst a cohesive and thriving English department?
Start September at this highly popular Bromley Secondary & Sixth Form in this English Teacher role but do not delay your application!
Register your interest in this superb English Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
- English Teacher
- English NQT
- Strong understanding of the UK English curriculum
- Good graded Secondary School & Sixth Form
- Bromley borough, South London location
- 1st or 2:1 degree preference
- £26,662 – £37,645 Maths teacher salary
- Interviewing to be arranged after half term
- September 2018 role
To be considered for this English Teacher opportunity you must have the following:
- 1st or 2:1 Russell Group (preferable) English related degree
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (Teacher Training certificate)
- Strong subject knowledge of English language and literature
- Ability and energy to engage mixture of abilities In this rewarding English Teacher role, you will be expected to communicate creative and intriguing lessons that challenge students with a mixture of abilities from Key Stages 3 – 5, with potential 6th form teaching on offer to the right person. There is fantastic support from the Head of Department who has established a successful and cohesive English department! It would be ideal if you have been graded as Good or Outstanding in recent observations and hold a real passion for both English and literature!
Based in the Bromley borough, this Good graded Secondary School & Sixth Form offers excellent career opportunities and development of its staff members who put the hard work in. With modern facilities and resources, this school creates a fantastic learning environment and atmosphere for both students, parents, and staff. Located close to strong transport links, this school is easy to access from South London and Central areas.