|4||Published Date||02 June 2018|
|5||Last Date to Apply||23 July 2018|
Applications are invited for a renowned company in UAE, a concerned candidate can apply through the online website only. Details and link are shared at the bottom of this post. You can directly access by clicking on “Apply Here” button.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Agency: Traffic and Roads Agency
- Department: Right of Way
- Section: Right of way Services
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Years of Experience :Min: 0 Max: 2
- Nationality: United Arab Emirates
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Carry out the daily and weekly work programs and schedules related to the coordination for the projects carried out by the Authority, the local departments and the private bodies and to organize the related field visits.
- Coordinate with the internal organizational units such as Authority departments and the external such as the drainage and irrigation department and police in making the necessary arrangements to maintain the roads network and the safety of its users.
- Coordinate with the consultants, contractors and the representative of services parties assigned with the execution of projects to ensure the application of the standards and conditions of public safety.
- Review the designs, plans and drawings submitted by the consultants and contractors and other concerned parties related to safety and standards.
- Prepare the required correspondence and replies to communicate with the official and external bodies and also the inquiries and submit them to the direct supervisor.
- Follow up committees concerned with the projects and to follow up the execution of the work, make regular field visits to the sites of the projects to check on the work progress and the extent of the influence of such excavations on the traffic, pedestrians and others and ensure that they comply with the safety specifications.
- Review and follow up of permit like (utility line protection, concerting utilizing part of the way) and precede the application to issue the permits.
- Verify proper work in the customer services by following up the daily programme related to enter the application and final approval for the permit.
- Prepare the weekly, monthly and annual reports that include the statement of works that had achieved compared to performance indicators, statistics and data and the obstacles and difficulties that had been faced and the actions taken to overcome them and any suggestions and recommendations to develop and improve the work and submit them to the direct supervisor in timely manner.
- Study and assess minor road diversions implemented for the projects.
- Study and assess temporary accesses on minor roads as authorized by traffic department.
- GPS surveying and data collecting using GPS/ GIS mapping solution by integrating the GPS receiver, providing initial recording and attribution of different projects in Dubai
- Perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications