|1||Jobs Location||Abbottabad,Mansehra, Battagram, Kohistan & Tor Ghar|
|5||Last date to Apply||3rd-Jan-17|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Website|
Applications are invited for filling the vacancies of District Population Welfare Offices from the Domicile holder of District, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram,Kohistan and Tor ghar as per Provincial Government policy for recruitment on Temporary basis. Details are as under:
[toggle title=”READ MORE” state=”open”]Position For Vice Chancellor At University Of Loralai Jobs Opportunities at Different Position in Swat[/toggle]
Candidate can apply only against the vacant post of their own district domicile.Every district Form is separate from other district and available along with other details at NTS website www.nts.org.Pk.
TERMS & CONDITION FOR APPLYING :
- NTS application form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the form and provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- Application Form along with Fee submitted Bank slip (NTS copy), Attested photocopies of all Education/ Relevant Experience documents. Domicile and CHIC must be sent to NTS Head Office: “Plot No-96. Street No-04. Sector H-8/ I Islamabad” within the given time.
- Candidate will be self-responsible for any wrong, misleading and incomplete information provided and can be excluded from the process (Even after test) if she/he does not fulfill any of the advertised criteria.
- NTS test will serve for only screening/short listing purpose. Further process upon short listed candidates will be applied by the Department concern in accordance with the specified rules.
- In service employee must apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed.
- Time for applying in context of above mentioned conditions is fifteen (15) days after this advertisement (10) Number of Posts may be increased or decreased Candidates.
connected with NTS website and call centre -051-844-444-1 for any information and update during the process
TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM :Click Here