|5||Last Date to Apply||–|
- Salary: £60-70k plus package, depending on experience
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: LONDON EC1R
This is a great opportunity to lead a small team in a growing agency that delivers lots of different comms, as well as corporate reporting.
You will lead and develop the consultancy expertise within the agency, helping steer your colleagues and clients on corporate reporting, regulatory requirements, best practice, competitive benchmark exercises and audits, as well as strategies for pitches and new wins etc. You will be interested in the online reporting opportunity too.
- An interest and understanding of the other work in this agency, namely branding, employee engagement, digital and social media.
- An appreciation of the relational nature of these areas and see the potential to develop new business opportunities with existing client relationships.
- An appetite for new business and have the personality and presence to engage and persuade clients.
- Leadership qualities; be able to inspire people around you. You are hands-on but considerate of others around you.
- An ambition to become an authority on future developments within corporate reporting.
- Great presenting skills