|4||Published Date||02 June 2018|
|5||Last Date to Apply||28 July 2018|
Chief Engineer Jobs in UAE – Fresh Jobs in UAE Dated 02 June 2018
Applications are invited for a renowned company in UAE, a concerned candidate can apply through the online website only. Details and link are shared at the bottom of this post. You can directly access by clicking on “Apply Here” button.
- Job Location: Dubai, UAE
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Agency: Traffic and Roads Agency
- Department: Roads
- Section: Planning&Design
- Career Level: Mid Career/ Specialist
- Years of Experience :Min: 8
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Analyze collected data related to pavement conditions, readability, skid resistance, FWD and generate required reports and recommendations.
- Develop technical standard and specifications of road pavements.
- Monitor and operate pavement management system to provide necessary information to achieve departments’ objectives.
- Implement programs to compile data of pavements condition and conduct necessary analysis of road network of Dubai.
- Conduct necessary studies to enhance road network performance and develop maintenance strategies for the emirate of Dubai.
- Program projects and prepare short-term and long-term plans of road department requirements.
- Review designs of road pavement layers of the new projects and report findings to the management.
- Conduct field visits on road pavement projects to monitor pavement defects and problems.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.