|5||Last date to Apply||21/03/18|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Dawn|
Also Read About
Sindh Health Care Commission (SHCC) has been established by Govt. of Sindh under Sindh Health Care Commission Act 2013, to improve the quality of healthcare services and ban quackery in the Province of Sindh in all its forms and manifestations, is looking for suitable candidates for the below mentioned posts with stated qualifications and experience.
- Applicant must have a domicile of Sindh province.
- Those applying for more than one positions, separate application forms on SHCC format should be inserted in the same envelope, clearly mentioning the name of the “post/s applied” on the right corner of the envelope.
- Age limit to be calculated till 30th Jun 2018.
- SHCC reserves the right to reject any application vvithout stating any reason.
- Applicants will be subject to test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in test / interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- SHCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive salary will be offered.
- All government employees may apply through proper channel.
- SHCC reserves the right to post any employee within Sindh province.
- Application form, job description, and terms & conditions of service in SHCC can be downloaded from SHCC website: www.shcc.org.pk Chief Executive Officer Sindh Health Care Commission, Karachi.