About the Flight Expert role:
As a Flight Expert, you’ll be responsible for finding, verifying, and sending USA and Canada flight deals to our subscribers. If you have a passion for finding cheap flights and the rush of sharing deals before they expire, this is the perfect role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor USA and Canada-based flight prices and search for cheap deals
- Publish deals to alert subscribers about the cheap flights
- Work effectively with other SCF team members to provide a great service to our subscribers
- Offer creative input on the direction of the company
Qualifications and requirements:
- Comfortable and experienced using flight searching tools like Google Flights, Momondo, SkyScanner, etc
- Good sense of “normal” flight prices from the US and Canada to other parts of the world
- Detail-oriented enough to avoid typos and similar errors
- Self-starter who’s able to accomplish goals without much oversight
- Native-level English fluency
- Experience searching for cheap flights for yourself, friends, family, etc
- Passion for travel and helping people
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Exceptionally fast and skilled with computers
- Fast internet speed
Our core values:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Advocate for subscribers
- Communicate clearly
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Unlimited PTO: We are a travel company, after all
- 401k with a company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: Premium plans for you and your dependents (for US-based employees)
- Paid Family Leave – 3 months of paid leave for you and your new family
We’re a 100% remote team:
- Our team is distributed around the globe and as a remote-only company we have all of the infrastructure in place to work well both synchronously and asynchronously including Slack, Zoom, Google Team Drive, Geekbot, etc.
- Since we don’t have any offices, nobody accidentally gets left out while the rest of the team huddles in a conference room or water cooler.
Flight Search test:
If you love finding fare bargains and want to help others take the vacation of their dreams, we’d love to see your flight search skills in action! Please complete this brief exercise:
1. Find the best four intercontinental deals departing from USA or Canada: Best isn’t always the cheapest, but rather the best value. Avoid budget airlines and take into account factors like routing, normal price for that route, time of year, airline quality, etc.
Please let us know by applying. We look forward to receiving your application. Be sure to include any information you think is relevant and why you’d be an excellent fit.
For Online Apply: Click Here