|5||Last date to Apply||26/03/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||The Dawn News|
DON'T MISS TO READ OTHER JOBS
Jobs In National Center of Physics Malaysia Jobs
The government of Pakistan with its revitalization plan for Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) needs highly qualified, experienced and energetic professional, to be hired on contract basis as Director General of the Authority. Terms & conditions of service shall be as under:
- Pay Group — market-based — to be settled keeping in view the capabilities of the selected candidate.
- The Director-General shall hold the office for a period of two years extendable on the two-yearly basis and subject to such terms and conditions of service, as the Federal Government may determine.
- Prospective candidates possessing following prerequisites may apply for the position:-
- The vision and leadership skills to manage a large Commercial Aeronautical Organization;
- Should be conversant with Aviation Regulations.
- Having in-depth knowledge of local and global Aviation matters including Project Management and experience of conducting international agreements.
- Ability and interpersonal skills to lead the team of highly experienced, professional and technical staff of the Authority.
- Ability to formulate and achieve strategic goals and objectives for the Authority.
- Must have a minimum of twenty years of post qualification management experience with proven executive ability in any Aeronautical Organization or Service preferably having Aviation related experience.
- Experience of the large corporate sector will be an additional advantage.
- Candidates having the maximum age limit of 62 years may submit their applications along with CV by e-mail email@example.com or apply to the Section Officer (CAA) Aviation Division, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Second Floor, PIA Booking Office. Blue Area, Islamabad by 26.03.2018, positively.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.