|1||Jobs Location||DG Khan|
|5||Last date to Apply||3/6/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Website|
Also Read About
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following temporary posts which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period. The qualification, experience, age required for these posts along with terms and conditions are given as under:-
Positions & Names:
- Technician-I (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- Junior Assistant-1 (Admin / Store)
- Tech-III (Trailer Operator)
- Special Vehicle Operator – III (Mason / Auto Electrician)
- Where the prescribed qualification is first class in the final degree, only on 2nd class in the entire academic carrier from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Only the certificates/ diplomas/ degrees issued by recognized Pakistani and foreign institutions/universities will be accepted.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Physically fit and not overweight candidates having prescribed qualification may send their application on prescribed format along with complete documents including CNIC and a recent passport size photograph.
- Age limit for the said posts is 18-35 years. v
- In- service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC from their employer.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Candidates must mention clearly the Name of the Post at top right corner of envelop.
- Candidates must apply separately for each post if any.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview. jobs.3beasts.com x
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Application must reach on or before 03.06-2018
- Application without the signature of the candidate will not be considered.