|5||Last date to Apply||11/8/2018|
|6||Newspaper Name/ Website||Website|
Also Read About
Lahore High Court Lahore
They have invited the Qualified Staff Those Candidates who Fulfill The Required Qualification, Age Experience and All other Requirements which are Published in Jobs Advertisement they can Apply For Following Vacant Positions:
Lahore High Court Lahore
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal with Job Descriptions is available at the LHC website (WWW.IOASOW,40vok ). No need to submit HARD COPY OF ONLINE Application.
- The candidates must read carefully the Job Descriptions mentioned against each category of post before applying online.
- Disabled Quota: The candidates applying against the Disabled Quota shall have to provide the Disability Certificate/Job Fitness Certificate issued by the District Assessment Board as required under section 12 of Disabled Persons (Employment & Rehabilitation) Ordinance, 1981.
- No Age Relaxation shall be permissible to anyone on any ground whatsoever.
- Deadline: Application Form shall not be entertained after 11:59 mat on 11.06.2018 (CLOSING DATE).
- To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy, active, energetic, willing to work for long hours with good interpersonal skills and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post).
- The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be completely filled with utmost care to furnish the correct details. No application shall be entertained to edit any content or information in online application. Incomplete application will be rejected forthwith.
- L The applicants for every post mentioned at Sr. No. 01 to 03 & OS to 06 shall deposit a nonrefundable processing fee of Rs.1000/ – and Rs.500/• for every post at Sr. No.04 & 07 to 29, separately, in A/c M5273497810011281 Online deposit can be made in any branch of MC13 in Punjab by filling following information on the Deposit Slip: •
a. Name of the Candidate b. CIVIC of the Candidate C. Job Titled. Job Code iL No application will be entertained without depositing application fee-iii applying for more than one post will have to submit separate processing fee for each post iv. Mentioning of deposit slip number with alphabet (V• 000000) in the online application form is mandatory. Duplicate use of one deposit slip for any other post shall be considered cheating resulting into outright rejection of all applications of any such candidate. v. Candidate will only be allowed to appear in the test/interview on production of original deposit slip falling which he will lose his right for the same. Original receipt will be retained by the LHC for record.
- Candidates are required to provide postal address and valid/functional personal mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
- The application shall be rejected in case any necessary information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during detailed scrutiny of the original documents presented before the test/interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test/ Interview, provisionally, criterion whereof shall be determined by the Authority. Such applicants shall have to submit attested copies of all the documents before the test/interview.
- Qualifying/pass marks in the Test and Interview shall be determined by the Authority. The Authority reserves the right to grant relaxation in experience for a particular post keeping in view worth of the organization.
- In-Service candidates are required to submit their applications Through Proper Channel along with duly signed/stamped NOC issued by their respective Administrative Departments showing date, month and year of their induction in service.
- The Lahore High Court reserves the right to cancel/ withdraw any part of the advertisement, without any prior notice and to increase/decrease the number of posts/ reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Test el the Principal Seat/Bahawalpur Multan and Rawalpindi Benches at the discretion of the Authority.
- No TA/DA u 11 be admissible to the applicants called for Test and interview.
Positions & Names:
Lahore High Court Lahore
- 11 Caretakers (BPS-16)
- 06 Assistant Protocol Officers (BPS-16)
- 06 Senior Auditors (BPS-14)
- 01 Cashier (BPS-14)
- 04 Telephone Operators (BPS-14)
- 01 Web Associate (BPS-13)
- 35 Data Entry Operators (BPS-13)
- 02 Telephone Technicians (BPS-12)
- 125 Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- 12 Junior Auditors (BPS-11)
- 04 Store Keepers (BPS-11)
- 01 Sub Engineer – Civil (BPS-11)
- 01 Sub Engineer – Electrical (BPS-11)
- 01 Auto Mechanic (BPS-09)
- 02 AC Mechanic (BPS-09)
- 02 Technical Operators (BPS-09)
- 15 Cooks (BPS-07)
- 09 Drivers (BPS-05)
- 11 Daftri (BPS-05)
- 01 Book Binder (BPS-05)
- 01 Helper (BPS-05)
- 51 Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- 10 Bearers / Waiters (BPS-03)
- 16 Sweepers / Sanitary Workers (BPS-03)
- 07 Farash / Farash Man (BPS-03)
- 03 Washer Man (BPS-03)
- 04 Dust Loader / Dusting Coolie (BPS-03)
- 05 Mali (BPS-03)
- 04 Chowkidar / Watchman (BPS-03)